CUCV stopped moving

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 22:10:14 PST

Folk
 I got the CUCV Blazer running Sunday after it had been sitting for almost 5
years, My friend was running it around his property when he was coming up a
driveway incline, all the sudden the horn honked by itself 3 times he pulled
up to back it in the parking spot and it would not go into reverse, he then
went around the block again, stopped put it in park and moved some stuff to
pull the truck in and it would not go forward. Any Ideas??
Thanks Mark M-886 and M-1009