Halftrack / Dodge Parts For Sale

From: Tom Kelly (tjk2356@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 18:31:45 PST

I have the following items for sale.

One only, ORIGINAL M21 halftrack (rare) rear door, complete with all
mortar base brackets, footman loops, and the inside "ready rounds" sheet
metal. Complete add your door hinges and lock brackets. $350.00 (OBO)

One only, VERY used track for a halftrack, not road worthy too much
rubber missing, ok for a yard truck, or just to keep those bogies off
the deck. $250.00

One only, M37 engine, blew head gasket, I believe #3 piston is siezed.
has manifolds, bellhousing, flywheel, head. $50.00

One only, M37 transfercase, not siezed, but had water in it, so plan on
a complete rebuild, so only $50.00

I'm in Phoenix AZ (85037-1748), 2 1/2 miles North of I-10, on the west
side of town. Buyer pays shipping, unless, he picks it up in person, in
which case I'll help you load (no charge).

Please respond OFF list

Thanks -Tom Kelly