RE: [MV] TM's

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 09:00:30 PST

Hi Larry You didn't read your manual did you!! Most manuals in the
"Chapters" section will have a "REFERENCES" section that will list all
forms, field manuals, and technical manuals that is used with that manual or
vehicle. But if you go to the http://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm
site and type in a keyword or TM number you will get most of what you need
and you will get even more at the http://www.mildocs.com/ that is run by
Jim, a list member. And don't forget the Change Orders and the MWO and the
PS magazine that will keep you updated on the latest info. BTY I have on
ebay some CD with a year worth of PS Magazine and yes, that is what someone
called a "shameless plug" the other day but I need to support my habit
somehow. Wayne

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=wharris19&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

>From: "Larry Tighe" <larryradio@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: [MV] TM's
>Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:36:05 -0500
>
>Howdy Folks,
>
>I thought I had all the TM's for my M998. When the tachometer for the M998
>arrived, it had one sheet of paper for the installation with TM 9
>2320-362-14&P in the corner. It was a xerox of the page 4-44 in a TM I
>didn't know existed. I went to Google and typed in the TM number and sure
>enough someone went to the trouble of copying and posting the entire TM in
>Acrobat!
>
>Where is the list of all the TM's applicable to a given vehicle located?
>I'm now on a hunt for anything that covers the M998. There wasn't any such
>listing in the -10 for the vehicle.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lar

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/