M-923 A-1 (1983)

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 14:09:51 PST

Hello List,
     I have a very nice M-923-A1 for sale. It is in pristine condition,
with the Cummins 250 and Allison auto. 7K original miles,
and 325 engine hours. Starts right up and is ready to be a daily driver.
2 small rust spots, 1 on side of metal cab/top and one in fender and one
in windshield frame. Every thing works on this truck,
lights, brakes, new 11:00 20 mil ND tires. This is a 10 wheeler,
not SS tires/rims. Is painted cammo green, 3 color, good paint
condition. I am selling this truck because I was just diagnosed with
cancer of the bone morrow and need to sell. Price is as follows
Best price over $14,500 will get this truck. Whoever wins will be able
to drive it home. Truck located 25 miles SE of Fresno Ca.
in Reedley. My phone number is 1-559-638-2742. I might also add that all
gauges work and light up with red light at night, cool red glow.

Thanks,
terry lane