Timing an injector pump on a M35

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 08:57:33 PST

Lister;

I know I have you all on here because I cant find the page Im looking for.  I am looking for the page(s) that cover how to time the pump on a M35.  I have looked up the pubs on Logsa but these exact pages are deleted from the TMs.  If someone could send them to me Or give me really exacting directions then I could get my pump on and get started on the ole girl.  Please dont send me a link to something unless you know it works and has these pages in it, Im frustrated enough by now not finding it.  :)   Thanks to all of you here!

Cliff Smith
'71? AMG M35A2
'77 M880
'68 M274A5
'?? M416 (Flatbed)
MVPA #26244

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!