steps on bumper - or whever

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 11:34:20 PST

I like what our local power company does for steps -- the take an
appropriate length of one inch wire rope and put spindles on end that can be
welded to bumper - the steps are made from expanded metal with spools at
each end that fit around cable. When you run these steps into a solid
object - not that any of us would drive our MVs into anything.- they bend
out of way and you can pull them back into place. The local fellows did not
make these - they were on truck when they got truck.

Everette