Re: [MV] M style wireing parts/tools

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 17:04:25 PST

Hi Bruce and All!

The Buchannan C-24 is the commercial version crimper.

Connector suppliers
me: Jeff Smith MVP 850-475-5030
Midwest Military"John Bizal 952-440-8778
Vintage Wiring of Maine 207-465-3431

expect to pay .50 to $2 for each peice (inner
connectors are the most$$)

shells are $1.00 each
and the other peices are .50 each

The wire is .50 foot(14awg)