(MV) re: USMC M813A1 For Sale

From: Combat (hellcat@provide.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 11:43:42 PST

Caveat Emptor........

Hi Group,
It's with a heavy heart that I put my M813A1 up for sale. I have my eye on
a 5 ton Expansible Van, and can't make that happen without cash. The M813A1
is a 1976 AM General with a Cummins NHC 250, 75% super singles, Detroit
Lockers in both rears, USMC ISO Cargo bed, 3-color Vinyl cab and cargo cover
w/end curtains, new canvas seat covers, new parking brake handle, cable,
shoes, and springs, turn signals upgraded with rear facing lights on front
fenders, and middle of cargo bed, fresh fluids and filters, and PA Title,
all for only $10,800. I would not be afraid to drive this truck
anywhere....fly in and drive home. If you've got a nice 5 ton Expansible
Van truck to trade...let me know...
Please go to my website for pictures of this truck, and others for sale as
well.
Thanks,
Rick

Rick Thiers