M38A1 - Need a new tub...

From: Greg Marks (youdog99@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 21:22:25 PST

Greetings all,

After many years of good service, the patches made out of air
conditioner covers, coffee cans, and any other stray metal in my garage,
have finally given up the ghost. Parts are falling off and people are
honking.

So I'm investigating a replacement tub. I haven't seen a NOS tub on the
board in a couple of years, and all of the used tubs are as beaten up as
mine.

Are there any repro tubs out there worthy of consideration? Anybody got
a tub that has more metal than rust? I'm located in Florida.

Thanks

Greg

'53 M38A1

'48 CJ2A