Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Show & Swap meet Dover NJ March 20-21

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 08:25:01 PST

I am re-transmitting my message, with an explanation: I will not be at the
MTA show.

I have had no problem whatever with the sponsors of the MTA or any of my
friends in NJ who are members.

My inability to attend has only to do with product supply problems. Usually,
it is my policy always to stay upbeat and enthusiastic about the few
products that I sell. I have been selling them so fast that the
manufacturers can't keep up. They still consider me a small dealer, and so
they do not give my orders priority. The suppliers have been difficult to
deal with, and that's all I will say. I have been assured that power
steering units and lockout hubs will be available in about 2 months, but the
delays require me to stay home and get to work on the next projects. In the
meantime, I have returned customers' payments, with my apologies.

In the future, we will be offering for sale two very interesting and useful
products for the M35: an air-operated jack-shaft disconnect, and a mil-spec
CTIS. We are working towards the development of lockout hubs for the CCKW
and 5-ton trucks, too. We are working with the manufacturers of these
products right now, and hope to have good news soon.

If anyone wishes to reserve power steering units and/or lockout hubs now,
the new pricing is as follows:

Power steering: $995 plus actual UPS shipping and insurance. Lockout hubs:
$465 plus actual UPS shipping and insurance. Quantity discounts will be
available.

After the next run of 50 pairs of hubs, it is unlikely that we have them
again for some time.

Arthur