Introduction

From: chesnimnus@juno.com
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 08:22:11 PST

My name is Colin, and I am in Portland, Oregon. The International club I belong to (International Scouts and Trucks of Oregon) was just given an IHC M5H6 by the nice folks at the Western Antique Powerland in Brooks, Oregon. We do not know much about this, other than what the engine is, and what is shown in a couple photo books. I just bought the parts manual off of eBay, and Binder Books is going to take it and use that to reproduce it. I joined this list so I could learn what I could about this truck, and to pose questions to those who know more than any of our group. We are going to get it running and use it for the grounds maintenance truck in July at our upcoming show, the NW Binder RoundUp. Unfortunately, it is painted an ugly banana yellow color. We hope to eventually repaint it in the original Navy grey. Plus all the equipment such as the winches are intact. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!