5ton injector pump on a Deuce??????

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 20:15:26 PST

Anyone have any comments on using a 5 ton dump injector pump on a Deuce, they both use the LDT465 engine correct?  Is there any adjustments I need to make, or just go with it?  All parts willing I should have it on the road by early next week.

BTW I think I am having posting problems so If you recieve this could you please reply just so I could see how many people this hits to. (all I need is a "yes" reply, as I wont reply to you unless its worthy of a joke back) Yeah I know what Im asking for...........

Cliff Smith
'71? AMG M35A2
'77 M880
'68 M274A5