S-169 Central Office Teletype Shelter

From: STEVE Hill (statesvillenc@msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 13:37:40 PST

List,

I'm restoring an S-169 Teletypewriter Office Shelter and can't figure out
what kind of chair it had in it. There are two threaded holes in the floor
22-1/2" apart that look like where a chair, or bench, or stool may have been
bolted down. There are four raised steel pads on the floor that look like
they may have had something to do with it too. Anybody out there have any
idea of what kind of seat was used and where I can find one for sale?

According to the labeling on the walls, I also need the following assorted
parts to finish it off:

"Dropline Box"
"TSEC/ST-3"
"First Aid Kit"
"Accessory Kit"
"Instruction Plate Holder"
"clock"
"Switch Box"

Any help locating these items would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve Hill in Statesville (NC)