MTA of NJ show / 2004 Convoy update

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 08:22:18 PST

Wow! As usual the MTA put on a great show in Dover, NJ. My only regret
is that I could not be there both days. I am sure Sunday will also be
terrific.

I am glad that I got to see many old friends, and made a couple of new
acquaintances. Indoor and outdoor vendors all appeared to be doing well,
with the weather cooperating all day.

I want to thank all of those vendors who I met with on Saturday, and
said they will be adding their support to the 2004 East Coast Convoy to
Aberddeen in May. If I was unable to speak with you before I left
because you were with a customer, please send me an e-mail and we will
get everything coordinated. I want to get you on the web page, and add
you to the advertising ASAP.

For all of those new participants to the convoy that I met yesterday,
welcome aboard. We are going to have a great time! Please, if you are
intending to travel with us in the convoy, sign up now. We need to give
those who are sponsoring us as accurate a count as possible, so they
know what is appropriate for their support.

If anyone is interested in forming a convoy to the New Jersey show next
year, please let me know. It is an easy trip from Virginia, MD,
Delaware, PA, or Vermont, Mass, Conn, NY (including the trailer queens
from Long Island) and, even Ohio. Plenty of really nice hotels, and
great food available in the area. It is rumored that they may move the
show back a few weeks to get some even warmer weather, which would be great.

See you all in Aberdeen!

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator