Re: [MV] WTB: Grommets,canvas, 1/2" dia hole

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 16:47:06 PST

I got a NOS cover (30 years old) that looked great when I first put it
on, then it fell apart while I was on the highway. I called Beachwood,
explained what happened and they gave me credit toward a new one. The
next time I got smart and bought rip stop vinyl, that's lasted for over
two years without a problem.

Sometimes NOS canvas can last for a couple of years, but if it wasn't
stored properly it could fall apart in a day! Live and learn.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator