RE: [MV] My latest booty run

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 17:07:33 PST

Don't laugh at a bikini top for a deuce or larger vehicle, I cut off the
back part of an old canvas top for a deuce and used the rest as a "bikini"
top for a couple of years. Worked great! Allround view, air conditioning and
no sunburn. The top has since rotted away, though...
Bjorn

>From: "GOTaM35" <GOTaM35@joetrapp.com>
>Subject: [MV] My latest booty run
>Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:48:09 -0500
>
>I picked up my latest load of booty from, dare I say it, GL, and I have a
>couple of things that go to some kind of MV but I have no idea what.
>
>Item one:
>This is a vehicle cover that is small, white and has a little window in it.
>It looks like a bikini top for a large truck, if you can image that. Has a
>stiff rod (please no jokes) that runs from one end to the other so it is
>packed up in a box about one foot wide and 7 feet long. I'm not sure if I
>have a nsn number but here are some numbers.
>2540-01-407-9241
>AM generals number is 12340737-3
>The acquisition cost of these is only about $100 each so I'm sure they are
>not worth anything, I'm just curious what they are.

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/