Speaking of new toys...

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 17:13:29 PST

...I was away on business most of today, and my son went shopping with my
wife at a toy store going out of business. He picked something for himself,
but sitting beside me is the Johnny Lightning CCKW gasoline tanker that he
found behind a stack of "other, non MV" items and MADE his mother buy for
Dad. Father's day is every day with a kid like that....