Side trip for the 2004 East Coast Convoy

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 18:17:29 PST

The American Soldier Timeline will be held May 7-9, 2004. Re-enactors
from the French & Indian War through Irac will be there. Demonstrations
and talks by recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor and original
Band of Brothers will be presented, as well.

I would like to know if anyone would like to attend this event as part
of the 2004 East Coast Convoy, on our return from Aberdeen. I have
spoken to the event contact person and they would certainly like us to
make a presentation as a group at their event.

We could either leave early Saturday morning, or stay over Saturday
evening and leave early Sunday morning. Please reply if interested no
later than 3/30/04, so that I can get back to the event people with an
answer.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator