RE: [MV] search for engine o/h information

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 06:18:43 PST

Jim, you could post this, or better yet, have the fellow lister search the
archives or post this on the M37 forum: www.bigelectric.com
Although alot of those guys subscribe to this e-mail list serve, the
bigelectric forum may already have a good thread on this subject already.
Those guys have helped me immensely, and their knowledge of the M37, and of
auto mechanics in general, is unbelievable. Very ingenious, generous, and
candid group that always has something to talk about when it comes to the
M37.