Re: [MV] Side trip for the 2004 East Coast Convoy

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 07:37:45 PST

Hi Amnon,

It is about 70 miles NORTH of Aberdeen. It would be about two hours out
of your (all southern serial participants) way but, I think this will be
a most worth while trip if you can do it. Please check their web site
for information on all that will be going on.

Since this is NOT an Military Vehicle event, the convoy will be a
spectacular addition to the program. I have been lead to believe that
You will certainly be considered an honored guest when you pull up in
your truck - especially if you have an appropriate period uniform (not
required).

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator