Re: [MV] Pictures of breakage...that explains why my 6.2L sounded so funny :(

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 17:05:24 PST

Well, I may have found an answer to prayers. I just got off the phone with
a guy who's selling a 1982 3/4 ton chevy 4x4 with a Jasper 6.2L rebuild with
about 4000 miles on it. They replaced the engine and then the truck rusted
down. I'm going to check it out tomorrow. He said it's running and
driving. It has the Jasper tag on the valve cover that says 150hp. Hmmm,
we'll see.

Chris Stansbury, O.D.
1301 Lee Street East
Charleston, WV 25301
304-343-3363

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/