S-169 Shelter Question

From: STEVE Hill (statesvillenc@msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 13:20:28 PST

List,

Does anyone out there know what kind of seat goes in an S-169 Teletypewriter
Office Shelter? There are two threaded holes in the floor 22-1/2" apart
that look like where a chair, or bench, or stool may have been bolted down.
There are four raised steel pads on the floor that look like they may have
had something to do with it too. I would really appreciate any information
on what was used and where I might find one.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Hill in Statesville (NC)

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn