RE: [MV] seen south of Waco

From: fred@mtaofnj.us
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 05:36:26 PST

Patrick and all

The MTA of New Jersey www.maofnj.org, www.mtaofnj.us gun truck committee has
just completed its gun truck project. Satan's Little Angel is a replica of
a gun truck that served in he 1970's, built by the committee with private
donations and lots of their own funds and many hours of donated labor on a
five ton, it was completed just this month.

The truck was first publicly displayed at the MTA Show in Dover, NJ last
weekend, and was the star of the show.

Now that it is finished, (well, nothing is really ever finished) you'll see
it around. The committee did a great job, as anyone who saw the truck there
will tell you.

My pictures of the show, including several shots of the gun truck are at
www.ncvfd.org/pix.htm. The web site above will have more information
shortly.

By the way, the MTA is an MVPA affiliated but independent non-profit club
located in Northern New Jersey, with members from all over the country.
Feel free to peruse the web site and discussion board links above.

-- Fred
MTA
MVPA

M35A2W/W