Thanks!

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 05:13:00 PST

I really appreciate all of the answers and directions in which to look
received over the past few hours. This is truly a great list!

I think I have narrowed it down to the torque converter. I crawled under
the truck and had a friend rev it up. I placed the ear plug headset I was
wearing against the housing and it sounded like it was coming apart! I had
the entire transmission rebuilt in December of 02 but I do drive it daily
about 100 miles round trip at 70 plus mph. I also have it rigged out for my
Volunteer Fire Department duties so it gets some heavy runs there too.

I'm taking it in to the shop today and will advise on what is found as soon
as possible.

Thank you all VERY much!

Ed