Brent Mullins show today...

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 15:33:12 PST

If you missed the demo at Brent Mullins place today,
you missed out. Many WWII (and newer) vehicles
displayed/driven/demonstrated there today with
pyrotechnics.

I laughed when the commentator (not Brent) referred to
the M998 as the "Hummer". :-)

Will post link to pictures once I get them posted.
Very impressive vehicles. I am always astounded at
the attention to detail Brent puts into his
restorations. They are absolutely accurate and
immaculate. I've known him for about 10 years and
he's a great guy too.

Link to pictures will follow later...

T. Bloxom
1985 M1009 CUCV