Re: [MV] Question

From: Herr Bookmonger (bookmonger@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 18:36:03 PST

Subject: [MV] Question

Hi people. A friend wants to log onto this list but I can't remember how I
did it. Can anyone remind me? I know how to unscribe. Thanks. Dan

----
From: http://www.mil-veh.org/ :

Subscription Commands

These are the commands to subscribe to and unsubscribe from the list: To subscribe, send a message to <mil-veh-on@mil-veh.org>. To unsubscribe, send a message to <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>. To subscribe or switch to the DIGEST, send a message to <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>. To switch from DIGEST to the regular feed, e-mail <mil-veh-feed@mil-veh.org>. To change your address on the list

1. From your new address, send a message to <mil-veh-on@mil-veh.org>. 2. Reply to the confirmation. 3. From your old address, send a message to <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>. 4. Reply to the confirmation.

Herr Bookmonger M-43 Truck Ambulance 4x4 ¾ Ton