Re:[MV] FW: 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Camo Vinyl Cover

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 18:02:20 PST

Kevin,
I've encountered them, too. Rumor has it they are Canadian,
but I'm not sure. I've sold some to buyers that wanted more
head room in the cargo area. Just raise the stakes, drill 1/4"
holes and put bolts through. This holds the stakes up and
you can now tie the cover. On the covers I had, the front
curtain wraps around the outside of the sides, the rear of
the cover goes over the rear curtain. Do it backwards and air will be allowed to flow in when driving.
Joe Young