Re: [MV] 6TL Explosion

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 21:09:43 PST

Safety glasses are a must and don't forget to remove watches, rings and
other metal objects. Several years back my brother watch got grounded while
working on a car engine causing a bad burn, a long recover and he still
doesn't have the full use of his arm. A electrical burn is very bad
business. Wayne

>From: David Cole <DavidCole@tk7.net>
>Subject: Re: [MV] 6TL Explosion
>Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:39:33 -0500
>
>I'm going to start wearing safety glasses around batteries. Sooner or
>later it's going to happen to me also and I already lived through one eye
>injury and I had googles on during that accident! (8->)
>
>Dave
>
>On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:37:31 -0500, Steve & Jeannie Keith
><cckw@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>I took a forklift battery (bigger than a group 27) right in the face
>>last year. Good thing I had my glasses on. The top (plastic) took
>>a couple good gouges out of my thumb for which I have scars...
>>

>>Steve AKA Dr Deuce

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn