Re: [MV] Comment about the list, probably EZ forum?

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 04:44:17 PST

A friend of mine are in the EZ board forum
check it

http://pub45.ezboard.com/bnsjeep

the information is clasifieded by topics
however I don´t move alone!, this list is great man!
like they said, just my 2 cents

Alejandro

 --- David Cole <DavidCole@tk7.net> escribió: > I
agree with Wayne. I have an email address just