Re: [MV] mail-list, forum

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 14:40:16 PST

Forums allow easy keyword searches of past discussions. There is a wealth
of valuable info going through this list. Unfortunately, if the info in an
email is not timely to one's need for it, the same question has to be asked
again. If it is something that I know I will need in the forseeable future,
I will save it. But that either uses up your email storage, or is a pain to
transfer to a document, or you just didn't save it at the time because you
didn't think you would need it anytime soon.

The archives for this list have not been updated for some time, and besides,
I don't think you can do keyword searches of any of the existing archives.
Instead, you have to click on each month and scroll through volumes and
volumes of topic titles.