RE: [MV] battery explosion

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 17:49:31 PST

There is a kit designed for the 151 that includes four rubber covers for the
battery terminals, hardware and a terminal post. It looks like it was
designed just for problem of the lid coming in contact with the battery
terminals. These NOS kits are widely available and should work on most all
top terminal batteries.

Regards,

Glen
May the Joys of today be those of tomorrow!
May the goblet of life hold no dregs of sorrow!