LED lamps

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 13:42:35 PST

I spoke with a woman at TNT Supply that reps Truck-Lite's LED product
line. She's very willing to order the MV spec Composite light
replacement LED units.

TNT PARTS INC
3645 SOUTHSIDE INDUSTRIAL PKWY
SUITE 101
ATLANTA, GA
phone: 678-244-1019

Rear, Thin Lamp with Brack for Retrofit 07411
Rear, Thin Lamp 07240

The 07241 Amber front units go for $132 each. The Red rear units go
for $120 each.

Before you order, there are two parts for the rears.
I'm trying to find out if you can retain your metal housings or if
you have to go with truck-lite's plastic composite light housings.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -