Passing of WWII vets

From: John Parsons (jfp5ton@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 15:27:06 PST

 I'm sorry to hear that Everette It seems every day we lose more and
more WW2 veterans , they take a lot of knowledge to the grave with them
I just recently lost my father who was a WW2 vet and also in the Korean
conflict . I hate to see good men pass away .I used to love listening to
his stories and looking at his pictures. He spent 27 1/2 years as Army
Officer. I have a lot of respect for anyone who serves there country
it's not that easy believe me I know I spent over 10 years in the
military and I'm thinking about joining the Army Guard, sorry I ramble
on anyhow my condolences.

Best Regards
John