GL Contact

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 10:28:05 PST

Greetings list. Did anyone save the email address of that Heath dude from GL?
 My CUCV has 3 different years according to GL and non of which is right.
Also listed the VIN wrong. I called customer service (poor title) and they told
me to email the details to the info@govliquidation.com address. Of course
nobody responds to that. I was hoping that they would respond half as fast as they
billed my credit card but that's not going to be the case. Has anybody ever
had their paperwork corrected to show the proper information?
Hoping for a miracle in FL,
Kenny