M35 Antenna Mounting

From: rcb.com@att.net
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 06:13:14 PST

Help !!!! I, and several other fellow listers, are still in need of the
mounting instructions for the AS-1729 and AB-15 antennas on the M35 trucks.
Marks Green page does not provide the info we need, and available manuals
on LOGSA apply only to Sincgars. We need instructions for the AN/VRC-12,
etc. series of radios mounted in the M35. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ????????

I have the radio installation instructions from the kits for the M715,
M37 and M51, along with mounts, etc. from those kits that I can't use
on the M35.
Thanks...
Bob