Re: [MV] New military weapons program

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 08:45:24 PST

I now look at my garden hose in a whole different light. I never realized
the dangerous potential lying on the hose reel.

I'm sure that hose registration will be next. Then licensing of hose
nozzles. (And I've got several already!) Then the black market for hose
nozzles will start.

I'm going to have to dismantle my pressure washer this evening, or at least
get one of those new lockout kits so it can't be used by criminals with a
water supply!

When will it ever end. (;->)

Dave

--