Re: [MV] New military weapons program

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 17:48:26 PST

Will we now need a "carry permit" for a bottle of Poland Spring water?

Bill

--

To our detractors in the war against terrorism (especially the French and the Spanish). Remember the wise words of Winston Chruchill as the Nazi's Stormed across Europe...

..."Each one hopes that if he feeds the crocodile enough, the crocodile will eat him last. But I fear - I fear greatly - the storm will not pass." Sir Winston Churchill 1939