TM-286 & TM-289 Needed

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 05:19:35 PST

Last year I should have purchased the Radio Manuals TM-286 & TM-289. They
were available. Unfortunately I accepted the comment that a collector that
I knew had spares. Now after all this time, I found out that the manuals
available are for a more modern radio & worthless to me. Obviously I
cannot find the e-mail address for the offered manuals.

Who has them ??? Cost ??? Shipping cost to 07840 ???

Anybody know someone that can Re-Calibrate Frequencies on old Radios. I
had hoped to use a VRC 10 in my M38A1.

One radio buff tried, but unfortunately was unable to calibrate it. When
set on 51, it is around 53.2. I purchased it as not working, but have
considered setting up a working radio in the future, after I get my license.

Thanks All !!! As always, help is appreciated.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA