Re: [MV] Tools and quality?

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 06:03:03 PST

When you go to weighing in the foreign manufacturers into it...it can
change things. If they want to take over a certain market...it can be as
cheap as mud...till they're sure they got the market...then the price
goes up, up, up. The one thing that I'd recommend when buying any socket
is: never buy anything that isn't made from chrome vanadium steel and
you'll probably be happy with it...some of the stuff coming out of the
orient is barely better steel than the bolts and nuts that they're used
on...if that. Fred Martin