Re: [MV] qaulity of hand tools

From: Jon Kelley (patch01@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 16:30:21 PDT

Another good reason to purchase Craftsman brand ! In my 30 years of making
a living using tools daily, I've never been disappointed by their return
policy, and I've utilized it more than a few times. I've learned my lesson
when it comes to power tools, however...If it has a cord on it, I don't buy
Craftsman. Moral: Buy the best you can afford (and don't loan 'em out!)
Just my .02 cents Jon