Re: [MV] Tools and quality?

From: Charles Kealey (cwkealey@charter.net)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 11:41:31 PDT

Just an addition to what John wrote. Don't confuse the Craftsman brand with
the Sears brand which are or have been sold at Sears. I have both in my
collection of tools. The Craftsman brand are made in the USA and are the
better quality with the best warantee. The Sears brand are not made in the
USA and it shows. I do not believe that the Sears brand has the same
warantee but am not sure.

MV content: Anybody coming to Aberdeen have a good used/rebuilt and real
cheap priced/trade transmission for the M35A2? Mine died a death of many
pieces requiring the truck to be towed the other day. Charity will be
accepted and appreciated. <bashful grin>

The good news, the tow truck driver was able to tow the duece and trailer
with the mulch load intact to my wifes flower garden.

Bill K.
MVPA #24623
1954 USMC M38A1
1972 US Army M35A2 non-turbo w/winch