Re: [MV] ICE/STE units, Does anyone use them ?

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 16:02:33 PDT

Actually you can do a lot with them if you spend the time to lear
how it works. The problems I have encountered is that you need to calibrate
them, something that I have wanted to do for some time, but haven't had the
time to, or the specialized test gear. I think I paid $300 for mine. I don't
know if I would spend $500 knowing what I know now.

I suspect that if you were trained on them and had a little experience, you
would probably want one, or you were into test gear and didn't mind the
learning curve.

Just My 2 cents
Bruce MVPA 23824