Need help with color identification

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 10:37:05 PDT

Greetings List,

I've been getting my M35 ready for the summer parade and camping season,
and have been cleaning up a few pesky surface rust spots, and have been
touching things up with spray cans where needed. The problem I have run
into though, is I can't seem to identify the "brown" color of my truck's
camo scheme. I have already identified the others: Sand, Earth Yellow,
and black. My best guess is "Earth Brown", but I can't seem to find a
good sample of the color to match it up with.

Here's a photo of my truck:
http://www.trackpads.net/webs/jetnoise400/images/fullsize_pix/my_deuce.jpg

I've looked on the Aervoe web site, but as we all know, the web does not
translate color well, so that didn't help.

So does anyone know reasonably for sure what color "brown" that is?

Thanks in advance,

Sean Nichols
'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AM General M35A2