Re: [MV] 5 ton injector pump on a Deuce Saga ends!!!

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@arrl.net)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 02:37:28 PDT

There is a screw visible that should contact the throttle arm that the
throttle rod from the pedal on the cab floor moves to increase rpm and
power. The screw should also have a jam nut to prevent the screw from
moving on it's own, that is how you set the idle speed on the engine. Idle
speed should be 800 RPM and then it should start without touching the
throttle. From what you just described it is set way too low.

Enjoy and congrats!!!!!!!

James Shanks