Re: [MV] Gamma Goat for sale sighting

From: mark@ehle.homelinux.org
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 07:17:10 PDT

Sonny -

I see from your email URL (defuniak) that you must be close to it. The goat was
on 98, east of St. George island, and east of dog island, too. I am sorry that
That is as aproximate as I can get, but I know that it was there as of last
Tuesday.

I would guess that it is no more than 30 miles from St. George. Start at
Apalachicola and go East - keep going 'til you see it. It was on the left as we
were heading east on 98.

As for needing a new wife - She is a gem; I'm a super-lucky dog, and I wouldn't
trade her for anything. I have way too many toys already, and although I would
love to play with a goat, I couldn't afford it, and am sure that I wouldn't
want to maintain one.

Mark
1970 AMG M35A2