Help!! with email

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 14:05:50 PDT

Hey guys,
                  Been quiet on the list for some time, and the reason is
that my email account with MSN for some reason won't get accepted by the
message board. They keep coming back with some
sort of HTML error. But if I log onto HotMail I have no trouble posting
messages. What do my email settings have to be in order to post to the
list?? I really enjoy reading the posts and would like ot add to the list
numerous times but it's just a pain to have to log into HotMail each time I
want to reply to a post. Any help would be greatly appreceated.

Thanks,

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct