Deuce needed in Wildwood NJ June 12th

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 17:44:13 PDT

HELP NEEDED - DEUCE NEEDED -

If anyone on the Mil-Veh List has a Deuce, or knows someone that has a
Deuce, Two (2) 3/4 Tons that will be available on June 12 in Wildwood NJ,
to participate in the American Legion Parade.

The Deuce that was to be used is committed to the Vietnam Ceremonies on that
day. We need a Deuce to carry the Warren County American Legion Auxiliary
in the American Legion Parade.

Last year they participated in a Deuce & it was the first time in 10 to 15
years since some of the Ladies were in the Parade

I have no budget for this event, but will pay the costs involved to support
the Ladies.

I have contacted both the MTA of NJ & the South Jersey MVPA Club. No luck
yet. With this message, I hope to find a Military Vehicle Owner that had
not been contacted yet.

Any assistance in this effort, will be greatly appreciated.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA