Re: Tow Bar?

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 08:07:21 PDT

Dennis,

The Tow Bar is a Medium Size Tow Bar & is for 1/4 Ton & 3/4 Ton Vehicles.
It will bend if used on a Deuce. You need a Heavy Tow Bar. I actual
think the Heavy Bars are easier to find. Ask on the List.

The American Legion Parade is in Wildwood NJ on June 12th. Set up for
Flags & signs & loading the Ladies, would be about 10 AM at the Motel.
About Noon we ride a few miles, to North Wildwood staging area. We then
drive back past our Motel a few blocks. We will return to the Motel,
unload & watch the rest of the Parade. The Ladies will then feed you until
you burst. Cool refreshments will be available.

The Warren County American Legion Ladies Auxiliary, rode last year & had a
ball. Some of the women had not been in the parade for 10 to 15 years.
Could no longer walk & rides were unavailable.

QUESTION: DO YOU HAVE STAIRS, TO GET THE LADIES IN & OUT ??? If not, I
will work on getting a set to use.

If you are available that day, what would your costs for the trip run you
??? I have no budget for this, but I appreciate your offer & I WILL pay
all costs out of my pocket. It would seem that the ride from Delaware
would be much shorter than from North Jersey.

A friend in North Jersey will come to Wildwood to help me out. He was
supposed to go to the Vietnam Ceremonies. His trip will be very long &
very costly.

Do you belong to any Military Vehicle Club ???

Tom