M38 Arctic hard Top

From: Geno (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 11:19:58 PDT

I have one also..that was part of a scam perpetuated on a friend of mine....
The man had left his top with someone here in Colorado..a MINT top with
matching doors.
The man got very sick, had a leg amputated and could not go to get the top.
I bought the man out of all his Jeep stuff..and also the top.
I had to find the guy who was holding the top...when I finally got it - it
was not the top or doors that was left with him...Not a nice person at all..
I have this top and doors - located in Colorado Springs..Needs paint and
rear glass... $250.. It will fit the CJ 2 and 3 vehicles also...Gene