List sweethearts Re: [MV] M37 transport info required

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 07:27:00 PDT

 I was on the road Friday through this AM and didn't have I-net access to
pick up replies or reply or thank folks, so...

    Thanks for all who showed interest and offered tips and advice. I
received twenty three direct replies to my posts that were positive.

    Oh yeah, got this positive inspirational message, too...

    Wasn't aware we had any Iraqi mujahideen snipers on the list before.....

    I guess there's always that 10% that has to get that kick in when you're
down,

    Seeing it was an AAA tow, and I requested a ramp truck (but didn't get
one because the vehicle does not have full time four wheel drive) and was
unaware of the M37's lug nut proclivities, guilty as charged. Regarding how
to get the damaged truck back up, AAA suggested two courses of action to
rectify the problem, one of which was to have the truck towed back to the
tow truck owners facility and let them repair the damage and work it out
without AAA getting involved. I didn't accept that option, since the tow
company owner just might have been trained by this sterling chap. Here's
helpful note number 24....Thanks TOM!!

    Ron